Friday, April 18, 2014

Radley Walking, The Penguins & More

This is just some random pictures of the boys. I am still amazed there are 3 of them!! Radley is walking.  All on his own I might add.  We really have not done very much to encourage it.  He started taking steps without any help or pushing from us.  He just takes off!  I guess it's good he is walking.  I'm not quite sure yet, but like it or not he's doing it! 
Just chillin on the bed with Daddy!
Occasionally Kyler lets Damon touch him.  This is one of those rare times, and Damon actually fell asleep.  They can be really sweet to one another sometimes.


Kyler actually climbing the monkey bars without getting a huge blister!  I can't believe he is getting so big!!

Damon seeing how he measures up to some penguins at the Science Spectrum.

Almost the same height!

"Look Mom I'm almost as big as this one too!"

I love Damon in this picture!

The beginning of many "Keys Line-ups" to determine who is the tallest!

Silly Penguins!

Just a random shot of Damon doing what he does pretty much every time I make dinner, stealing something from off the counter.  This time he is continuing a tradition from my family and eating frozen corn!
I can't believe I have 3 walking now!

This is Damon singing the song Summer from the movie Frozen.  I have been trying and trying to get this on video, and it's not his best version, but I think you can see a little of his personality shining through.  It's pretty funny when he really gets into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment