Thursday, July 9, 2015

St. Louis Zoo

One of our favorite things to do when we go to St. Louis is going to the zoo. Not only is it free, but it is a great zoo. I think the only down part about the day was the humidity. It was sticky hot!! Also, Kyler and Damon's favorite animals the tiger and the cheetah were not out. I think it was too hot for both of them to be out. I saw the cheetah for a split second in the back cages, but Damon couldn't see it. Other than that, it was fun to see the animals. Radley really likes animals right now, so it was fun to watch him see all of them. I also couldn't have done it without Papa Dude, Sara, Emma and Zadi there to help. It was definitely a group effort.

We didn't make too many efforts to get a good picture, but here is one attempt!
The butterfly house is always one of my favorites.
Trying to find the hippos.
The closest I hope they ever get to a hippo!
Why are baby animals (and humans) just so much more fun to watch and see than the big ones?!?
See? Isn't he just so cute?
Trying to be just like the big boys.
Looking for the sea lions.
This part was great because there was a/c in the tunnels!!
Watching the sea lions swim over us.
They all took turns in the stroller, but Radley mostly claimed it as his!
Not the best, but as good as it gets!
My willing participants!  I love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment