Monday, May 9, 2016

Beginning of May

Just a few random pictures and things from this month. Bentley is growing and starting to move forward. The boys are crazy as ever, and we just try to keep up!!
Papa Loves Me - and so does everyone else!!
I laid Bentley down one day and saw a marker slightly out of her reach (or so I thought).  Well she grabbed that marker and pulled the lid off in a matter of seconds!  I couldn't believe her!
However, she loved the marker!
This poor little guy was not feeling very well one day, but couldn't not stand the thought of missing his favorite meal of the day.  He didn't take one bite, but he fell asleep on the stool!
We had a gender reveal party for Kevin and Kerry (Kenney's brother's family).  We found out with BLUE silly string and a BLUE cake!  It's a boy!  The party was a lot of fun and so was making the cake!
Damon helped me make a banner for the cake too.  We decided not to put his on the cake!!
Bentley with her cousin Gentry
I really appreciated this worksheet Kyler did at school.  It asked in the first 3 problems which picture showed how you can earn money (sweeping, doing dishes, vacuuming) rather than just being given the money, and in the bottom questions it asked which picture is something you need versus something you want (a sandwich vs a toy car and a yoyo vs a pear).  I didn't know they taught such things at school, but it made me happy!
This little girl has been sporting some pig tails lately!  I am severely hair challenged so this might be as good as it gets for a while, but look at that face!!  Just too cute!


Mother's Day Cards

 We made some Mother's days presents this year, and the boys wrote some letters.  Here are some of the letters.  They all made me smile!  In the card I got, Kyler wrote, "I love the lunches you make, my favorite lunch."  I guess he does notice me making him a lunch everyday!
"deer Nanny, you let me go to mictonals" Interpretation: Dear Nanny, You let me go to McDonalds
"deer grama, i love you because you are nice to me" Interpretation: Dear Grandma, I love you because you are nice to me
"deer Oma, you let me play vedeo gams" 
Interpretation: Dear Oma, you let me play video games
"NANNY LOBE DAMON" 
Interpretation: Nanny, love Damon
"deer Nana I love you because you let me water the flowers" 
"deer Nanny I love you Nanny because you give me a roll before lunch or dinner"
Interpretation: Nanny gives Kyler a hot roll before we eat together on Sundays.  I guess he likes that!


Just an ordinary day at the Keys house. Wild and crazy kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment