Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bentley Eats Anything

While the older boys were at school on day, the other two and I took one last trip to the pool with the other little cousins. I didn't get much picture taking of the swimming, but Bentley was eating like crazy!! She really had a good time with the pickle!
The first week of school Damon had a bring a bag with four things about himself or things he liked.  He decided he wanted his blue dog because he loves blue and dogs, a car because he loves anything fast and loves to race, and a picture of Bentley.  I thought maybe a small book with a lot of family pictures (and several pictures of Bentley) would work, but he wanted the book and then another picture of just her!  He sure does love his little sister!!
Beautiful sky
She just reached over and grabbed the tomato I took off my sandwich!
She went to town on that tomato.  I was shocked, everything I handed to her she ate!
She moved on to the crust of the bread!  At one point she grabbed some bacon fat and wasn't phased a bit (I did take that away)!


Here is the video of Bentley eating a pickle. She had pickle juice and seeds everywhere by the end, but she was happy as could be!!


I forgot to film Damon's birthday interview on his birthday while we were in Montana, but here it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment