Friday, August 19, 2016

Shooting Guns

One day when my Dad was off work, he wanted to take the boys shooting. To be honest, this really scared me. They don't know the difference between a real gun and a play gun and didn't really understand the seriousness of what we were doing. We gave them a little talk about it before we started, but I was still nervous. I had not shot any kind of gun since I had shot a BB gun when I was little and didn't really have any interest in it, but I wanted a few extra hands and eyes around with all 3 little boys going!! I am very relieved to report that we all escaped without injury! And yes, I shot a few guns too.

Getting ready for some gunshots!
Getting a ride from Uncle Brenn
Begging Uncle Logan for a ride
I could just squeeze him!
Grandpa and Daddy helping Kyler to shoot a .22
His aim was actually pretty good, and he hit the target a few times.
Damon taking his turn.
Just    so   ornery
Radley not quite so sure about his turn.
I was really nervous about shooting any gun.  Thankfully, this one was nice to us, and I hit the target on my first shot!
I did not like the 9mm.  It scared me!  I wasn't nearly as accurate with it!
My Dad showing me how the revolver works.  This gun was especially scary!
Uncle Colin helping Kyler shoot.
Grandpa and Radley
I love this boy!!
He is so sweet!
Kenney and I rode the 4-wheeler home this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment