Friday, September 16, 2016

Kyler Can Ride a Bike (And some Bentley Pics)

We have struggled to find a place to teach Kyler how to ride his bike and to find the time, but I guess we waited the perfect amount of time because it only took us 4 evenings for about 30 minutes for him to get it down!!  We are so proud of him, and he couldn't be happier!



I'm shocked that he can ride as well as he does with Damon zipping in front of him so much. I can't tell you how many times both Kenney and I told Damon to stop doing that. I guess when Kyler finally hits him he will know why; it won't stop him, but at least he'll understand!


He was so excited to make a skid mark with his tires.  At the end of the video he's shouting, "I made one!"


This is what Radley likes to do when we go to the hospital parking lot to let the others ride around.  He climbs into the back of the hospital's truck and practices his super hero moves. 


It's been so humid here lately that Bentley's hair gets curly, and it's so cute!!
She is just too cute!
The first brother induced bloody nose.  He, who shall remain nameless, was giving her a ride on push along car, when she fell off onto the tile floor.  It was an accident, and he felt bad even though he was shhhing her so he wouldn't get in trouble!
Daddy getting a picture of her growing lashes.  They are getting longer thank goodness!  I didn't want her brother to get all those lashes!
This girl loves toothbrushes!  That's the only way I can get her hair in any kind of pigtail!
Spaghetti!!!
Getting so big!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love radley's super hero moves!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love radley's super hero moves!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete