Monday, September 19, 2016

Rocket Football

Since we live in small town Texas it's hard to avoid Friday night football, but the boys seem to love it! Damon constantly has a football in his hands and loves to play catch, even with himself!

The boys got out of school early one day for the Peanut Festival, and we were able to go to the parade.  The boys went off with some friends while Bentley and I hung out in the shade! 
It was hot, but considering she didn't get any candy, she did really well during the parade!
Great grand kids with Papa Keys on his 85th birthday!
Radley walked up behind us and stood there for a while with his hands on our shoulders so I thought it would be a cute picture.  I was right!!
Ready for some football!!  This kid loves watching football and wants to play so bad!!  He gets so into the game and loves it when the Rockets score!!
Bentley made some friends at the game too!  She had a whole row of little girls doting on her!
It's hard to see, but there was a really pretty full moon that night.
Duck, duck, goose during halftime!
I was messing around with the panorama on my phone.  I'm excited to see what it can do in daylight!

No comments:

Post a Comment