Friday, October 7, 2016

Early October

The beginning of October was mostly uneventful, which we like! The weather has been slightly cooler and we've spent a lot of time outside. The boys still love being in the front and riding on bikes or scooters. They also make sure Bentley has fun too. We were able to do a surprise party/dinner for Marilyn's 60th birthday. I think she was genuinely surprised since it happened 6 days before her actual birthday. I've done a few other projects too.
Everyone getting or taking a ride.  Damon made sure that Bentley was not left out!
Radley has to carry a sword around because you never know when you might get attacked or have to attack someone else. (It's tucked into the back of his shirt)
Surprise party for Nana's 60th birthday!
Trying to see what the big boys are doing outside.  I love that she's on her toes!
I'm not sure what happened to my picture, but you get the idea.  I painted Damon's dresser blue rather than having to paint all the walls in his room blue.  I'm still undecided on drawer pulls that go along with the lizards and frogs.
Funny story about the paint:  I had painted the dresser on the driveway while Bentley was taking a nap.  I left the paint out there, and after dinner I went back outside to make sure I didn't need to a another coat before cleaning everything up.  While I was looking at the dresser Bentley found the paint can and dumped it all over herself and the driveway!  Oops!!  I scooped her up and with Kenney's help got her cleaned off enough to bathe her.  Kenney meanwhile had to try and clean off the paint spots off the driveway.  I don't think he was very amused!  However, I will always be much more diligent about making sure the paint lid is on securely.
Johnny Appleseed Day at school.
Radley is becoming quite the photographer with my phone.  I literally get 100s of photos every week.  Sometimes (rarely) I am pleasantly surprised at his pictures.




This is Bentley's favorite word. It is usually said with a very whiny and needy voice, but I still love it!



Like normal, the boys love it when we play catch/football in the living room. They were trying to catch a ball at the same time and wanted me to film it. This is my attempt at throwing two balls while filming. Kenney said I better get some credit if these boys end up being good at football because I have spent a lot of time throwing balls to them!



More often than not this is what happens after they catch the balls...  I get hit by both of them at the same time because I cannot catch two balls and stop the video at the same time with just two hands!  I get hit A LOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment