Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Random Stuff

80% of the pictures I try to get of her end up looking like this!  She is notorious for blinking!!
This one was cute though!
Thanksgiving lunch at school!  I was amazed at how many parents come to this lunch.  The cafeteria was packed.  Damon was excited we came to eat with him.
He was really happy Bentley was there!
Kyler was not so sure about us being there.  He told me before school that he didn't want me to come and that he would sit with his friends or his teacher!  What??  I'm already not cool enough for my 6 year old??  When I saw his class walk in, I found him and told him where we were sitting with Damon in case he changed his mind.  He assured me that he was going to sit with his friends or teacher.  However, he eventually decided that it was worth sitting with us.  I think all his friends went to sit with their parents so he did too.
The Buick hit a huge milestone (get it, haha!  I have been around Papa Dude way too long)
100,000 MILES!!
She was really mad when I didn't let her eat dirt!
Donut jammies!!
Too cool for school.
This one thinks he's cool too!
These boys did great on their Primary Program.  Damon is still pretty unsure about Primary.  Most Sundays he doesn't really like it, but he did awesome for the program.  Kyler said his parts perfectly and sang (rather quietly).  Damon refused to look out in the audience, but he said his parts and sang all the songs!  We were really proud of both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment