Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Cousin Fun and Lights in the Park

I never remember to take enough pictures of my kids playing with their cousins. They always have so much fun; I forget to document it because they are busy playing rathering than bothering me!! The weekend of Thanksgiving the city of Childress always turns on the Christmas lights in the park, and we go as a family to take a hay ride through the park and sing carols.

Papa got out the fire pit for these crazy kids to roast marshmallows.
They've got a pretty cool Papa!!
I tried so hard to get a picture of these two for my calendar because they share a birthday, but I learned a valuable lesson... Never try to get a good picture of Damon using a flash!!!  This was the best one out of at least 10 attempts.
Walking around like a big kid!
Kyler and Damon doing who knows what!
Finally eyes kind of opened.  Can you tell how hard he was trying?
Apparently she got that gene too!
Love these boys and Brek!!  Poor girl!
My little sweetheart!
They were wired and climbing on everything!
And they all wanted their picture taken!
And the blinking continues...
I wanted a cute picture of these two, but this is as good as it gets!
Caught him jumping
The cheesy smile!
Baby Emma having a staring contest with her Daddy, Cary Shane
Who's kids are those???
The Luke we all know and love!
All most everyone.  I couldn't zoom out enough to get Diana and Carter.
I also didn't realize that Keyan and Kelli were behind everyone else.
Look!  Her eyes are open!!
Radley and Mom enjoying the ride.
Hot chocolate all around after the ride in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment