Saturday, December 3, 2016

Decorating the Tree

I have really wanted to get a bigger and nicer Christmas tree, but I figured this would not be the year. Bentley is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to destruction!! She is so much worse than the boys ever were. I sincerely cannot keep up with her if I need to get anything done. Usually multiple rooms are a huge mess by the time I finish whatever I am doing. So I decided to put off the big tree til next year when Bentley will hopefully be much less destructive. However, the kids had fun no matter the size of our tree or the look of our ornaments!!

Kyler was really good about putting the breakable ornaments at the top since he can reach the top of our tree.
Radley took this very seriously.
Cheese!!
Damon was trying to make sure there were decorations all around the tree.
I love the colors of Christmas!
Bentley made sure that she wasn't left out.  She also redecorates the tree daily!!
"Oooo, look at this one!"




I thought it would be fun to record what each of the kids wanted for Christmas this year. Damon and Radley's responses change frequently, but they usually involve a dog, even though neither of them mentioned that in the video.  Side note: Bentley looks like a homeless child in this video; I promise she is very well taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment