Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Eve

Every year Kenney's family gathers together at his grandparents' house for dinner and a visit from Santa. Before we left the kids were able to open one gift that I strategically planned to be new jammies for everyone! There were so excited to open a present we got our entire living room cleaned with no problem!
My little Christmas Cuties!
Ready to open his Christmas Eve present
Look at that smile!
"I got new jammies!!"
Kyler's attempt at getting a picture of us.
Radley wanted a picture with me and Damon squeezed his was in!!
Me & My Boys
And one little girl to finish it!
She wanted nothing to do with this Santa
Excited to tell Santa he wanted a puppy
Really hoping the big man brings him an X-Box
I was surprised how willing and excited Radley was to sit with Santa too.
The best we could get of all of us



Bentley wasn't too scared of Santa the first time she saw him in Wellington. However, she was terrified as soon as this Santa walked in the door!!



Damon told Santa he wanted a puppy.  I guess he hasn't lost hope in Santa because that's what he asked for last year too!



Kyler asking for an X-Box...again!



Radley was too nervous to say anything.  I'm not sure if it was Santa or all the people, but he didn't say a word!

No comments:

Post a Comment