Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Prep

The days leading up to Christmas we spent together getting ready. On Friday after Kenney got off work we drove to Childress to let the kids by presents for each other. It is a lot of fun watching them pick presents for one another. Damon really wanted to buy Bentley a present and was so excited when he got her name! The others had fun too. After shopping we took them to McDonald's which made them even more excited. We also made some cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. This has definitely become my least favorite Christmas tradition!! It is way too much work with not enough reward, in my opinion. Maybe I need to get a better recipe. The kids had fun so I guess that's what counts.
Kyler won this gigantic poinsettia from the bank!  
Just like her brothers, she enjoyed the soda immensely!
So excited to not be eating at home!
I love that little lip pucker
It was so warm on Christmas Eve the boys were playing outside without shrits.
The dreaded (by me) cookie making.
Particular sprinkle placement
Straining to get the lid open.
They had a lot of fun with the sprinkles.
Always so happy!
"Take a picture mom.  I have sprinkles all over my teeth."
By the second batch, they were not quite as interested.



This is Bentley eating Radley's ice cream at McDonald's. I think it's safe to say she enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment