Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Never a Boring Moment Here

Every time I turn around these kids are doing something new, messy, or crazy! My life is never dull with them around!

Damon's abstract ABC's that he did during church.
Damon came out of his room one night saying Radley was being too loud for him to fall asleep.  I told him he could lay down in our room for a little bit, but later we couldn't find him on the floor.  Well, he climbed up on the bed and buried himself in all the pillow and made himself quite comfortable!
Getting some confidence in the bounce house (only when the big kids are gone).
These two are quite the pair during the day.  They annoy one another at times, but they love playing together.
Getting some sun!
She has reached the age where she won't let me feed her and she gets so gross!!  I don't remember the boys getting messy like this as often as she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment