Friday, March 17, 2017

A visit to Nanny's

It had been a while since we had driven to Austin to see Nanny and Aunt Darla, so I decided to go during spring break. Oma thought it would be a good time to see us and went with us. The boys were anxiously awaiting for Oma to get here and were super excited to see Nanny. We had a good time visiting with Aunt Darla and Kelly too. The kids played monkey in the middle and showed everyone some of their dancing skills! They also got spoiled and were able to pick out some toys and pajamas. They had a great time!
I got up the first morning and all the kids were on Nanny's bed.
Nanny and Bentley on a walk to get the mail.  I have a picture just like this with Kyler and my Granddaddy.
Nanny with the kids.  Radley wouldn't cooperate, and it's still not the greatest picture.
4 generations of girls!
Aunt Darla and Kelly came to spend the evening with us, and all the kids loved it!
I was really surprised how often the boys would go sit quietly and color at Nanny's table.
We also went to visit my Great Aunt Icie who is in a nursing home near Austin.  I was really proud of how well the kids did while we were visiting her.  Everyone loved watching the kids run around.
Costco shenanigans.
Chrurros!!  What's more to love than Bentley with a churro???


I didn't get any video of the kids dancing at Nanny's, but one day Damon came home from school saying their class had been challenged to a dance-off. He came home to practice and this is Radley doing the song. It's pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment