Monday, March 20, 2017

St Patrick's Day Parade

We were able to go to Shamrock, Texas for their annual St. Patrick's Day Parade. It was long parade, but there wasn't very much candy or anything too exciting. The kids had fun, but I thought it was kinda disappointing.

I still love their little feet!
Now there are drones filming parades??  Wow things have changed!
All smiles with loads of gum from the parade!
She was loving 'her' chair.
These guys riding around in tiny little cars were so funny because I think they found the biggest guys they could find to drive them.
Selfie for the win!
My cute little cheeser!
"Mom is this a real smile?"  Me: Pretty close Kyler, pretty close!
"What about my smile Mom?"  Me: Much closer Radley!
The candy cannot get here fast enough!




"It's coming...."

Here is a video of those guys riding around in the tiny cars. Where did they even get those cars?

No comments:

Post a Comment