Wednesday, August 23, 2017

First Day of School

We now have a 2nd grader, 1st grader, and one in Pre-K!! That's insane! I still can't believe all the boys are going to school. Our bank account can feel it though; $80 later in school supplies was a hit! That didn't even include clothes or shoes, just pencils, folders, etc!! The boys were all excited and ready for school. I thought the newness wouldn't last, but they have done really well. I think this will be a good school year for all of us.

Gotta love that 'natural' smile!
He was super excited to start 1st grade!
First Day of School!!! First Day of School!!
I'm not sure who's more excited, me or them??
Bentley thinks she's going to school too.

How did he get so big??  I actually shed one lonely tear for this guy (one more than I did for both Kyler and Damon).  He's always so happy and easy going.  I love have him around.
This is how she feels about being left out!  She wants to go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment