Thursday, March 29, 2018

Silly Kids

These kids are crazy and fun. Here are a lot of pictures of Radley being goofy. I also started watching Kendra's baby. She is the PTA that works with Kenney, and her daycare spot was available until later, so I volunteered to watch him for a couple months. He's the sweetest baby. Radley and Bentley love having him here, and all the kids are really good with him. It's weird having a baby around the house again.

    He falls asleep in the funnies positions in the car.

Selifies in always tend to find on my phone.



Two sleeping babies.
They always have to hold baby Owen.
She really does love Owen unless she wants my undivided attention; then she tells me to put him down.




This is Bentley helping me make dinner. Usually she just climbs on the counter and eats all my ingredients. Here she is making a dramatic show of eating cheese. I'd like the say the dramatics are rare, but they are definitely the normal with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment