Tuesday, August 21, 2018

First Day of School

The day most anticipated by my has finally arrived!! The boys asked several times why I was so excited for school to start, haha. I have to say my house has been much quiter and cleaner since they have been away all day, but I do miss them. I thought Radley might be a little bit more nervous and anxious than he was. You could tell he was a little nervous, but he handled it super well. Kenney pulled up to walk him to his class and he jumped out of the car ready to walk himself in without Daddy!! Kenney told him to wait and walked him to the door, thankfully because his teacher wanted to take a picture of them. Good thing Kenney took him all the way. They all had a great first couple days and are ready for what waits ahead!

My 3 Beautiful Boys
3rd Grade, wow!!
He was the  most excited of all.  When we went to Meet the Teacher, Mrs. Brandon told us one of Damon's friends Cix looked at the class roster, saw Damon's name, and was so excited because he just knew they would win the 2nd grade relay on the last day of school!!  Glad to know Damon is not the only boy that is obsessed with the track meet.
Kindergarten already!!  My sweet little is off to school all day!!

Yep, that's our 3rd grader!!
Bentley saying goodbye to her boys.  I really thought she would be kind of upset and have a hard time, however she didn't shed a tear.  She asked about them a few times and was ready to pick them up at the end of the day, but she had no problem spending all day with Mom!
Waving goodbye!!
Radley with his teacher Mrs. Sumrall



All ready and excited for the first day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment