Friday, October 26, 2018

Red Ribbon Week & Random Videos

Red Ribbon Week at school is no fun for parents!! With every day having a new theme and way for the kids to dress up, it gets annoying. We got 4 of the 5 days so I figured that was a success with 3 different kids to dress up. Superhero day I didn't get pictures because they didn't all wear costumes all day. I also didn't get pictures for Rocket Red Friday, but I did get the first two days.


Pirate Day, something about Pirates ARRR against drugs I think.
Neon/Sunglasses day, Skyrockets are too bright for drugs.




Bentley and Radley racing one another outside one day. Bentley's clothes of a swimsuit, a huge skirt, and her little heels are just too much! She has quite the fashion gene!!




This video is a little old, but it should have given me enough since to not let Damon go rock climbing.  He couldn't get down from the tree he climbed and was throwing a huge fit about it.  So Kenned decided to record him!!


I keep trying to get videos of Bentley just talking because the things she says these days can be pretty funny.  We have a lot of videos of Damon saying the most random stuff.  Here she is talking to Kenney while he works on the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment