Friday, October 5, 2018

Silly Bentley & Rock Climbing

This girl cracks us up! Everything she does is so different than the boys; maybe that's why it seems so silly to us. She does everything with a feminine flair.

Riding around while Daddy hung up the Halloween witches with her crazy hair, but she wanted her picture taken.
I asked her to move her hair and this is what I got.
Dancing around at the pep rally.
I'm not sure what move this is, but she was watching the cheerleaders and doing whatever they were doing.
Some ballet moves got thrown in the mix too!




Here's some video of her dancing as the cheerleaders were warming up and getting ready to start.




Rock Climbing


At the WAC (the local public gym) there is a rock climbing wall.  One day the kids and I were there without Kenney.  I assumed they all knew how to do the wall.  I knew Damon had problems coming down, but he went up so quickly and easily that I thought he would be ok.  Well, he was stuck up there for about 15 mins until someone had to climb up there to pull him off the wall to get him down.  Lesson learned: don't let him get high until he practices repelling down first!






Radley is a speed demon getting up the wall and is amazing repelling down!





Kyler is great at it too!




Damon had some struggles coming down, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment