Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The First Few Days

Cute baby ready to go home!
So so sweet, and that butt chin kills me!
Big eyes and an even bigger pacifier! 
She scratched herself before she screamed herself to sleep.
Mulit-tasking: holding the baby while applying lip gloss
Always wanting to hold 'Baby Kenzie' but she never holds her for more than 30 seconds.


Getting sun just in case her bilirubin levels are too high.
Big hands and skinny fingers.
One of Radley's note he wrote all by himself.  He got his bag of sight words out to spell the words correctly.  This one says, "I love the baby and I like the baby and I like her name and I like to hold her.  Radley"
"I like that new baby and I like her name."
"I like the new baby."



First smile we caught on camera.
They cannot leave her alone.
Sitting on my lap while I was feeding the baby she asks, "Mom are these on right?"  Silly silly girl.
Skinny legs all stretched out!
Those toes!!!
Checking out the world around her.
Staring at Bentley.
And Bentley thinks this is hilarious.  Poor Mackenzie.
So sweet and innocent, and perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment