Thursday, December 13, 2018

Waiting for Baby

There was a lot of waiting before the baby got here. Oma came a few days early because she went to see Nanny before Nanny flew to Las Vegas. She got here with all kinds of goodies for the kids, so they were super excited. I was able to attend a few activities I didn't think we'd get to because of having a baby, but the baby was late!

We went to the Ritz Christmas movie, made teacher gifts, mopped all the floors, cleaned out the fridge, went to the hospital Christmas party, went to the WAC and walked 2 different times, and many other things.  It seemed like I couldn't do anything to make this baby come any sooner.  Oma was patient with us and was able to stick it out until the baby came and even a few days after.  I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of her with the kids while she was here.  I'm super bummed about that!
Going to the movie theater in pj's to watch a Christmas movie.
This came home with Damon from school and it made me really proud!  It says, "I am thankful for food and animals and community helper(s).  I'm really thankful for family.  I'm thankful for friends.  But most of all, I'm thankful for God."  I was impressed with his priorities, and it makes me think that even though he hates going to church, maybe something is getting through to him.
Bentley trying to figure out what was in the big bag we got from Sara and Robbie.
Getting out some much needed energy with Daddy.  Somehow he can still take on 4 kids, but not for much longer!
Sharing some tiny Oreos with Daddy, and dunking them in milk.
Oma took Bentley to Allsups one day looking just like this:  Tinkerbell costume, bright pink socks pulled high, blue poka-dot boots, and crazy hair.  She then plopped herself down with the bag of chips she got!

No comments:

Post a Comment