Saturday, November 16, 2019

Bentley's 4th Birthday

She wanted a princess cake, so this is what we came up with.  I have never had more problems icing a cake than I did with this one.  It doesn't look anywhere close to what I wanted, but she was happy so that's all that matters.
So excited, but also nervous with everyone looking at her.
Lots of cousins and a few friends.
Blow!
Making sure to get all 4 candles.
Super excited about her presents.
She has the best facial expressions when she opens gifts.
I love how genuine and happy she is for all everything she got.
Smile Bentley!, Haha!
So excited for her $4.  One night at dinner after this she told the boys she would give each of them $1.  They asked her why she would give $1, and she told them, "because I'm rich!"
Love her expressions

She got 3 princess Barbies and couldn't be happier about it.
They have been playing with the doll house nonstop!
I didn't realize how much MJ would play with the house too!  It's been a lot of fun to watch them play together.
Even the boys got into it a little bit.




Happy Birthday to you!! 




 Even though she 'knew' she was getting a doll house, it was still so fun to watch her see it for the first time! I think she was more surprised than she thought she would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment