Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantine

Spring break started with a week of quarantine.  We didn't have many plans to begin with, but COVID-19 has really been inconvenient.  We knew there was a possibility of school not starting again, but I remained very hopeful.  Alas, my hopes did not come to fruition.  We found out shortly that we would not be returning to school for at least 2 weeks!  Thus homeschooling began!

She loved her chocolate muffin!
This is how one of our days began!!  Yep, that's about half a gallon of spilled milk, and yes, I wanted to cry over spilled milk because the day was just beginning.
Bentley learning how to put earring in.  It was easier for her to do it on me than herself.
The boys thought it was so funny that she loved to wear their headphones so they took about 20 pictures of her


Mackenzie doesn't play too nicely with Acey.
She has been very nervous about the trampoline.  She would hold on for dear life because she was scared.  Slowly as Kenney and I would get on there with her to try and help get her more comfortable.  It only took a few days, but she finally got comfortable.  She loves it now!
That tongue!
She loves to smack her brothers too.  They take it really well and usually encourage her to do it!
The new hangout location around our house is Acey's doghouse.  Apparently we have been close enough lately, so they decided to squish into the doghouse.  Damon has been begging to sleep outside with Acey in there.  He seriously wants to sleep in there.
And then I find these on my phone!






She's gotten so brave so fast. I think fun wins over nerves every time with this one (sounds a lot like her brother Damon).








We caught Acey sleep talking on night. Damon thought it was so funny!




Sometimes there is no accurate caption to describe a video of this girl!  She was telling me how she can feel her brain before this started so I tried to get her to explain it again.  I didn't get a great explanation, but I got a lot of other random stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment