Friday, May 15, 2020

School is DONE

This is the first year since school began for our kids when I'm not sure who's more excited for school to be out. Usually I'm not too happy about it, but this year seems to be the exception for most things! I think we are all pretty happy school is over!! It feels like we have already had summer break, but at least we can all take a break from school work. We had an ice cream party to celebrate being done. We all earned some ice cream this year! Now it's time for the real work to begin... chores!! Wish me luck!

I think it's a toss up for who looks the most ridiculous in this picture, haha!
Mackenzie started drawing a lot more when she saw all the kids writing.  I think it's super adorable how she gets on her belly to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment