Thursday, May 7, 2020

Getting Through This

Trying to make it through the last few weeks and days of school was rough. Everyone was sick of it; me included! Kyler was great. He had the most work and just wanted to get it done! It was nice to see him take responsibility and get it done (as much as he could without help). Damon was great, if his attitude was great... We struggled to get through it, but we did. He's a super smart kid when he wants to be. Radley did really well too. Thankfully he didn't have too much work to do and could breeze through it (when he wanted to). Some days it took him longer, but overall he did great too. I'm pretty sure they would all agree that they liked their teachers at school a lot more than me, but in no way do I want that job ever again!
The explosion of school lunches
Kenney's been growing some grass again, and doing a fabulous job.
Yep we are all OVER this whole home school thing.
The amount of packaging and waste with these lunches is pretty ridiculous!
I literally laughed and and embarrassed by this when I read it.  At least he has backup plans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment