Friday, July 24, 2020

Music Videos

All of the families were asked to make a music video for the reunion.  There were some really funny and cute videos made.  I pretty much had no part in it, while Kenney and the kids did it all.  I helped to find some clothes, but I wasn't even here when they filmed it.  We could have made more of an effort to make it better, but it was a little chaotic before we left so we ran out of time.  



If you haven't seen the original video, you should go watch it.  Radley's shoulders were getting tired and Mackenzie was tired so she didn't cooperate.  It's not the best, but it's pretty funny and the best we were able to do!



This is the best video, in my opinion.  You should definitely watch the original; it makes it even more funny.  Brock's dad is a producer for BYU TV so their filming and editing is a little better than most, but their moves are the best!



This was the runner up for me.  What are the odds that there would be 2 Weird Al songs??  I guess Keyan and Kenney are brothers!!  Kelli was such a good sport!



Kacy and Coby's was really cute too!  Coby has a lot more guts than I do.  I would have never done something like this right after marrying into a family!!



This one was pretty funny.  The kids loved it!



The Schade's was cute too!



When they said music video, this is more what I was thinking!  All the kids were singing along as we watched it.



The boys started looking up dance moves after watching this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment