Sunday, August 16, 2020

Damon's 9th Birthday


Damon wanted some friends to come over on his actual birthday so we made it happen.  A few boys were able to come hangout and open presents with him.  We played a few games and had fun with a lot of LOUD and crazy boys!!  

He wanted a Dallas Cowboys football cake, and I did the best I could!  He seemed please with it.  We did rootbeer floats with his friends so I thought I got out of a cake, but we celebrated with some family friends, so he got cake too!

I guess the frosting was good!

That was some BLUE cake.  Both Kyler and Damon asked me if I burnt the cake when they saw it out of the over.  No boys, it's just dark blue!

 
He had a great day!



Radley playing the balloon game, trying to keep 3 balloons in the air for as long as possible.  The boys all thought they would be so good at this game.  I think the longest anyone was able to do it was 13 seconds!!



Playing chopstick games!

So excited about presents





Here are the boys and Bentley playing a game with chopsticks.




This one they had to roll and apple with their nose across the room.  It was pretty funny to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment