Monday, August 10, 2020

Oma & Papa Dude's House

At the beginning of August the kids and I drove to Missouri to visit Oma, Papa Dude, and Zadi. We stayed around the house most of the time, but we all had a good time. Papa Dude helped to keep the kids entertained, and I was able to do a little bit of shopping. Thanks to Covid I wasn't able to get much, but we at least got the boys some school shoes!


They all look forward to donuts!  

Helping Oma pick tomatoes.


Learning how to use the grill



Always making a mess, glad she doesn't just save that trait for my house!

She liked the stairs, I should have known this was a foreshadow to what was going to happen later.

Helping the the kitchen, with her new backpack she absolutely loved!

Using the juicer and eating what they can.

Making videos of the tower falling down.









Posing with the backpack.

Driving to get a snow cone!

Corn hole!!  The boys all challenged me and I beat all of them except Damon!  I was so mad.  He was being such a snot, and I should have beat him!



Mackenzie made the game more 'interesting'!

We went to Andy's to get custard! I love how MJ is looking at Papa!  She loves him!

I think they all loved their custard!

She really liked hers!

Every last drop!

Can you tell they both had chocolate???

This girl was showing off her karate moves for Papa Dude, gotta love the poses and action shots he got!!












Kyler tried really hard to set these dominos up perfectly.  It was rather hard to do with 4 siblings around!



Bentley's moves in real time!



They built this tower several times trying to get a video of it falling with the iPod.  Poor Kyler took a hit this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment