Thursday, July 14, 2022

AZ on the way Home

We were able to make it work to see family on my side on our way back through Arizona.  My Grammie, Heidi and two Uncles still live there.  Two of my cousins and their kids were also there, so it was fun to catch up with them too.  We met at Rob and Alexis' house to swim and have dinner.  Then we spent the rest of the evening with Grammie, Heidi, and Al.  It has been a long time since I have seen any of them.  It also great for my kids to meet and get to know Heidi a little bit.  I wish I had been better about getting pictures with the people rather than the fun, but I can't change it now!

God's creations are absolutely incredible; we saw some amazing and vastly different landscapes.  I love this earth He created for us.



They were loving the pool and the double diving boards.



Bentley finally gained the courage to take the big jump!



The zipline was a huge favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment