Tuesday, July 12, 2022

California: Pacific Beach

 We drove straight to San Diego after leaving Mexico.  It was so fun to be back there and show the kids a few of the places I remember going to when I was their age.  I do love California, but I could never live there again. We didn't have nearly enough time to explore, but we all loved it.  The kids, nor I, love the temperature of the water, but we had to get in!



They were exhausted after playing for days (and nights) with cousins and zonked out in the car!
It looked like we were driving through the Saraha Desert.
It was oddly beautiful, probably because we don't see things like that very often.
We found Damon Ave!
Can't go to California and not go to In-and-Out!!
I love palm tree lined streets!
It's even better when you can see the ocean!
Lifeguard Stand!
The sunset wasn't as pretty as usual because of the clouds, but it was still nice to see such a familiar sunset.
Love these people and love taking them to places I love!
Running to the cold water!!!

The kelp of my childhood
We weren't as prepared as we should have been, but we got a little bit warmer



They have no idea how cold that water really is, but they are excited!



Oh yeah, it's cold!!



I didn't last long, but I was shocked how long the kids stayed in and how much fun they were able to have in the time we were there.



Mackenzie is so fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment