Friday, November 11, 2022

Little Parts of November

6 teeth forever gone!
Poor Radley is following in his big brother's footsteps. Those teeth were going to be in there for a long time!
I guess Bentley didn't want to feel left out, or rather Radley didn't want her to because he knocked out that other front tooth while playing dodgeball. Now all she needs for Christmas is her two front teeth.
"Mom, her looks like me!" 

 

Look at this poser and her horrible outfit!
The posing keeps going.
This girl has some magic!


I think it always shocks the boys when they see I can actually shoot a basketball.


The hula hoops have been very entertaining, mostly for us watching!


Radley, oh my gosh!  So funny watching him!


Kenney was trying to catch Mackenzie as she was singing.  I think she was trying to sing "Follow the Prophet."



She's a great little helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment