Sunday, December 18, 2022

December, so busy!!

What's a holiday without cousins??
Both the elementary and junior high schools won their UIL academic competitions.  Our boys did awesome!  They were on 12 teams between the 3 of them and were part of many winning teams.  All of them placed in chess.
Bentley and I went to Lubbock for her cardiologist appointment.  Everything checked out, and we headed to Costco! She found a tree she liked.
I can't remember why we took this picture. I think it had something to do with Light the World, but I can't remember.
Radley's eye got scratched really bad at school one day and we needed to patch it for a couple of days.
I did a Christmas charcuterie board for the teachers at the school. I tried to do as many Christmas themes as I could.  I actually really enjoyed it!
She loves to watch herself brush her hair.
This is how Damon relates to life and the scriptures.  He made a list for the missionaries about all of the positions the prophets would be, if they all made a football team.
I love this so much!!
Damon's Christmas band concert.  He in the middle back.
Kyler in the back too.  He played a different percussion instrument every song.

I went to do my Christmas baking and found weevils in all the flour, not what I was expecting.
Damon just had to eat the biggest cream puff.
It was so cold it frosted in INSIDE of the windows.
We need some new windows, haha!
The Rubick's cube master!

 

Bentley got her back handspring down on the trampoline.  Her teacher sent this to me!


Then she came home and showed all of us!  It's amazing she can do stuff like this, but hate gymnastics so much!


Kenney always catches Mackenzie as she plays and records it. 


4th Grade Christmas Sing


1st Grade Christmas Sing


6th Grade Christmas Band Concert


7th Grade Christmas Band Concert


No comments:

Post a Comment