Tuesday, March 14, 2023

JAYLEN!!!

 One Sunday after church the whole family was at Kevin & Kerry's house.  I was in the family room when I look out the window and see Keyan and Kelli get there (they had not been at church and no one really knew where they were).  But Keyan was carrying a car seat!!  It didn't take long to put 2 and 2 together to realize that they got a BABY!!!!!  I ran outside so incredibly excited and saw the sweetest little baby ever!  Keyan got him out and I was the first person in the family, besides his parents, to hold him!  I could not be happier, well that's a lie, I'm sure Keyan and Kelli were happier.  He is the sweetest and cutest little baby.  They kept all of it a secret in case things didn't work out.  I cannot imagine the emotional rollercoaster they went through in those days at the hospital.  There were so many tears of happiness shed by everyone that day!  We were all so thrilled for the newest family member!

So perfect!  He was almost the same size as Kyler and Radley when they were born.
Kyler especially loved holding Jaylen.  I am still shocked at how much all my kids love babies.  They are so good with them, and I love watching them.
They all came to hangout at our house and one of us was holding him the entire time.  He's such a good baby! They are so deserving of a good baby after all they have been through.

Mackenzie loves loves loves this sweet baby!  She is always looking for him, watching him and wanting to hold him.

Jaylen is one of the most popular babies I have ever seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment