Friday, May 26, 2023

End of May

 

Enrique is one of Kenney's patients that was in a really bad car accident halfway through his senior year.  He was hoping to be able to walk without assistance at his graduation.  Kenney was super excited to see him be able to achieve that goal!
Pulling up some beets
Eating with Nanny and Aunt DeeAnne at Might T Burger
I hope going to church will be a positive influence in my kids' lives.
Enrique with his mom
I sewed a pair of pants with my mom
Radley checking the growth of his sunflower.
Mackenzie had a great time pushing Logan around in his wheelchair after he had surgery again.
Starting Jaylen early
I have a feeling this is just the beginning of this type of pictures
Damon hasn't hit that growth point yet.
Mackenzie was great with Logan!


No hands...


No comments:

Post a Comment