Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!


I think I had a lot more fun than Kyler did this Halloween. I loved getting him all dressed up in his costumes and showing off my cute baby!! On Wednesday night we went to a church Halloween party. Our family dressed up as thugs and wore super baggy clothes. Brock, our brother-in-law, let us borrow some of his stuff. I even wore pants that were too big for him; they were a size 40 waist!! We had a good time seeing everyone else dress up too.

Saturday we dressed Kyler up in his giraffe costume and went downtown to get some candy. We didn't actually take him around because there were a lot of people and candy was running short, and let's face it, was Kyler really going to eat the candy?? We went to Kenney's Nanny and Papa's and then went to his parent's house a little later. Kyler didn't quite understand the costumes, but he was a super good sport!


Our Little Thug

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears

Kenney's Mom and Dad with a real black-eye

My Adorable Giraffe




Halloween day we just had fun with family and hung around the house. Kyler is learning how to pull up on things and walk around. He hasn't quite grasped how to let go and sit down. He gets really scared and does not want to let go. He makes some funny sounds, faces and poses while avoiding the inevitable fall to the ground!!


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i loved the thuggin costumes!! kyler is so cute!!! the giraffe was good too! loved the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see ya'll at Halloween. Love all the pics-the thug pics are too cute! I never got to see ya'lls house but it looks so good! I really am super impressed with what ya'll have done to it. It looks great and you are an awesome interior decorator! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Elizabeth, he has got to be THE CUTEST giraffe I've ever seen!!!! He's gorgeous!!! absolutely snuggly cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Your place looks GREAT!!! You guys did an AMAZING job!! Truly!!! Keep us posted on when you are coming to Bwood! Love to you all and hugs and kisses to K-Dude!!!

    ReplyDelete