Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Saturday with the Keys

We usually try and get as much done as possible on Saturdays, especially since we don't know how much longer we will have good weather. This weekend we started off with garage sales and errands. While Kyler took a nap, I started prepping the outside of the house to paint it. Kyler has a had a really hard time lately and been super super fussy so he needed to get out. We decided to go to the park. He loves being outside and was not extremely happy at first, but at least he wasn't crying!! The ducks were not that interested in us or our bread, so Kenney tried to get some attention from the fish. That was a bust too! Needless to say, we just laid on our blanket and enjoyed being outside while Kyler cheered up!

Kyler trying to decide if he wants to be happy or not

Getting a little more excited about being at the park

Yeah!! He's smiling. Did I mention that he is now pulling up on things?


After the park, we went back to the house. I made some cookies for Sunday dinner and tried to entertain Kyler. I made Mint Milano Cookies (one of my dad's favorites). I'll have to make some for you sometime, Dad. Kenney fixed another lawn mower. We decided that if all else fails, Kenney can become a lawn mower repair guy!! I don't have pictures of the riding lawn mower, but it's running too. We also watched some football. Texas won, finally and Ohio State lost. It was a good day!

My Cookies

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment