Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Daily Life with Kyler

My life is never boring when Kyler is awake. Everyday he makes me laugh and leaves plenty of messes for me to clean up! I am still amazed at how dirty one little boy can be; I don't know what I am going to do with 2 dirty boys!! Somehow we manage to get most of the messes cleaned up! I am just blessed to have such a happy boy, even if he's always dirty!



This is how Kyler looks if I let him feed himself. I am trying to let him learn, but it takes so much more time and effort to have him feed himself. It's easier to just feed him myself.


This is just his average day outside playing. He did get into the sprinkler for a few seconds while we were watering the garden, and don't worry that's just dirt around his eye.


One stick is never enough. He has to have at least two. Usually he is hitting something to make some noise. He likes to use them as hammers and work on the house with his daddy.


One day I decided to make banana bread because we had tons of frozen yucky bananas. This is what my kitchen looked like by the time we were through. Kyler was on the counter at one point 'helping' then he ventured to the floor to play with toys and got in the cabinets. The bread turned out ok, but there is no telling what he did when I wasn't looking!

Most of the time, when I am in the kitchen, this is where you can find Kyler. He is not usually so happy and he is constantly stepping on my feet.


Since we have been hitting 100 degree weather pretty consistently, the pool has made its appearance. He LOVES the water.


Kyler and his cousin Brek playing in the muddy water. Neither of them cared how dirty the water got. It was nasty, but made them happy!


And here is why Kyler is still in 9 month shorts! I can't get any 12 month shorts to stay around his tiny little waist and butt!




Kyler's newest entertainment is music. He loves to dance! This is towards the beginning of his dancing skills. We need to get some of his new moves recorded, but he will dance every time he hears that airplane song!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I was able to provide some music for him to dance to! hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete