Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Farm

This past weekend we went to my Nanny & Grandaddy's for a visit. In the car on the way there I think pointed out every cow and horse that was visible from the road. He would point and look every time. It kept him occupied. Thank goodness we live in Texas!!

Kyler was busy, busy, busy the whole time. He loved it! The best part for him was the farm. Since he was prepped on horses, he thought all my Grandaddy's donkeys were horse, but I didn't see a need in correcting him. The goats were just his size. He was walking around like he owned the place. I'm pretty sure the dogs at their house warmed him up for the farm. He had to point at everything. If he got really excited he would point and say "Oooo." It was really cute. I think Nanny and Grandaddy had just as much fun watching Kyler as Kyler had running around with the animals.


Getting up close and personal with the goats.


Throwing bread to the goats. I'm surprised he wasn't more scared. Most of the goats were bigger than him.





Here's Kyler feeding the animals. You can sort of tell how happy he was out there.

Surprisingly Nanny let him walk!


He looks so little on the big tractor


I need Jason to Photoshop a cowboy hat on him now.

I should have brought his Wranglers!


The goats had fun climbing and scratching the Buick! Nanny said, "Oh yeah, they will just climb right on your car." Thanks for the warning Nanny!



Getting ready to ride a donkey


Kyler was much more cooperative than the donkeys. He was ready for a ride!



Kyler is very loved by his Nanny!


All the fun things at Nanny's wore him out!

I didn't have to point out nearly as many cows and horses on the way home,

but of course now I notice them anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll take some awesome pictures! Who's the photographer, Kenney or Elizabeth? ;) I love the one of the goats on the car! and also of Kyler on the tractor. He looks sooo small with that huge thing! Love and miss ya'll.

    ReplyDelete