Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scary Smart



It AMAZES me how smart and observant our little boy seems to be! This video is proof because we did NOT teach him how to do that. He has watched us use the iTouch before, but I didn't know he could unlock the screen. He figured it out one day all on his own! He can scroll through the pages, type things, 'click' on different apps, delete things, etc. The little smile of triumph when he unlocks the screen makes me laugh everytime. He is so proud of himself.


Once we realized he knew how to unlock the screen, Kenney started to teach him where the music apps were so he could dance. He's still learning that. We also put a password on it so he can't open it anymore. I'm sure it won't be long before he figures that out too! I guess he inherited all of his daddy's smarts, but now I have to deal with those smarts everyday! It won't be long before he's smarter than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment