Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Batman & Robin

My mom, aka Oma, is absolutely A-MAZ-ING! She made the boys their costumes all the way from Missouri without ever being able to try anything on either one of them! All she had was a couple measurements, and everything turned out perfect! Let me tell you, Batman & Robin were a hit! Everyone that saw them thought they were so adorable and no one ever had to ask what they were supposed to be. Of course I thought they were the cutest boys everywhere we went, but I'm pretty sure most people agreed with me!

I think Kyler had the best day of his life on Halloween. I bribed him to eat dinner by saying that he could dress-up as Batman and take his pumpkin to get candy. That is all I had to say; he has never eaten dinner so fast! He could not believe all he had to do was walk up to people and get candy. He caught on very fast to the whole concept and was not afraid of anyone, as long as they were handing out candy. About halfway through our short adventure he got distracted by all the candy he was gathering and could no longer keep walking. The temptation was too strong, and he had to eat the candy!

BATMAN
Kyler loves his Batman belt and cape. He has worn the belt to the store, but luckily I have been able to convince him to take off the cape.

ROBIN
Damon was such a good sport. he kept his mask on pretty well, a lot of the time it would slip down and his nose would be poking through an eye whole!

This was to best picture I was able to get of Batman & Robin together. Robin didn't really cooperate. I guess it's hard when you can't even sit up yet!

Kyler kept his mask on as long as he was getting candy. Once he knew there was no more candy he took it off.

I didn't even have to pose him for this.

Billy made the blog!! When we took his picture at the church party, he was teasing us saying he was going to make the blog. Well here it is!
Kyler pretty much looked like this for the first 30 mins of the party because he had no idea what was going on and why everyone looked so funny!

Our cute little Robin without his mask




The people from the newspaper in town wanted a picture of the boys, but they didn't have a camera on them. I can at least brag they were cute enough to make the paper!



I have now figured out why people do not usually let kids pick out their own candy! Kyler could NOT make a decision. I was teasing Kenney's mom later saying he got that from her. She has a hard time making decisions too!

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed when I saw your post because we wanted Bryson and Jaiton to be batman and robin so badly for halloween but Bryson had his mind up to be a ninja turtle! Your boys made an adorable batman and robin and I'm super impressed with the costumes-they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete