Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beautiful Boys

I know everyone thinks they have the cutest kids, and I am no different! I am so glad that I have such beautiful boys. If we ever have a girl she's is going to have some competition from her brothers, hopefully she will be very pretty herself. So far Damon has only been called a girl a handful of times!

Damon has been getting so much better during the day! Yay!! We are all so glad that he doesn't cry all the time anymore. I'm sure he is more happy than any of us. Now we just have to get him to sleep better.

Damon loves to grab blankets or material of any kind and eat it. I think it is so cute! His dark blue eyes are one of him most prominent features.



This huge smile happens every morning that Damon wakes up in our bed. For some reason he sleeps so much better in our bed, even if we are not in there with him. I, on the other hand, sleep horribly when he is in the bed with us. Go figure!


Kyler was amazed by the recent thunderstorm we had. We even got some hail. Kyler seems to be a lot like his dad and is very interested in the weather. I was a nice mom and let him play in the rain/mud. I have to restrain myself and allow Kyler to get dirty; it's really hard for me. Don't worry he got in the bathtub right after he was done playing.



I love my beautiful boys!!



There is nothing particularly interesting about this video; I just love sweet little baby voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment