Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting Big

I still can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving and 2011 is coming to an end! I also can't believe that I have 2 boys!! They keep getting bigger, and in a lot of ways I am so sad about that. I still wish I could get more sleep, but it is sad to think that they will never be little again. I am so glad that I get to stay home with them and see them grow up everyday.

My mom made the boys matching pj's for Halloween, but we didn't get them until after. However, they fit perfect!

Damon is no longer a newborn, even his sweet newborn cry is gone :(

Say 'Cheese'

I'm not sure which smile is more fake!


I know most of you know what this green stuff is, but we did not see any of it in our yard this year until November! Green Grass... who knew it would be missed so much?



This is not the best rendition of Kyler singing "If You're Happy and you Know it" but he loves singing songs that have actions. This is one of his favorites.




For some reason our kids have a hard time relaxing. Kyler was famous for his crunches and Damon is not any better. Although, Damon's crunches are different. His entire body rolls into a ball and he looks very tense. Kyler never looked quite as strained as Damon. This video doesn't show him trying to sit up very well, but most of the time that I put him in the bouncer he refuses to lay back! It's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment