Saturday, May 19, 2012

Getting Closer

Our days in Childress are officially numbered!!  I can't believe our big house will no longer our home.  We have put a lot of sweat, frustrations and work into our house, but it's time to move on.  We just hope that it sells quick!!  Say a prayer for us.  The boys are silly and busy as ever.  Damon is growing like crazy, and Kyler is starting to talk a lot more.  The next few weeks are going to be a little crazy, but I hope to get pictures of the house posted before we leave.  We'll see how that goes between all the packing, cleaning, etc.!

This is where I find Damon every time I come to the kitchen.  He is actually holding on to Kenney in this picture, but he'll try and get anyone to pick him up.
I thought showing Kyler how to put olives on his fingers would intrigue him to eat the olives, but that was assuming way too much!
















These are my Mother's Day flowers.  Aren't they pretty?  I was so proud of Kenney for getting flowers that went perfectly with the colors of our kitchen.  (He's not the best with colors!)  He did an excellent job don't ya think?





Kyler is so funny when he gives kisses now. He tries to pucker his lips and then starts laughing in the process. It is so adorable. We didn't get the best part recorded, but I think you can get the idea. Although he is a bit crazy, he makes up for it in so many ways!!  Poor Damon is not happy in the video, but that's how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment