Friday, May 11, 2012

Standing Taller

 This last week and the next few weeks are all going to be CRAZY!!  We have been working on the house nonstop.  Kenney is over there all day, and I am over there as much as possible.  After the boys go to sleep we are both there til about 12 every night.  So needless to say, the boys are probably feeling slightly neglected.  We have been trying to give them am much attention as possible, but they know things are happening. 
Look who's standing all by himself!!  I'm sure if we worked with him a little more he would probably start walking, but to be honest, I'm kinda glad he's not walking yet!  The less mobile right now the better!!  Plus he's not even 9 months.


Damon thinks he's cool, and Kyler doesn't understand what the big deal is.  He stands up all the time and no one claps for him.

This is right after Kyler hit him with the blanket.  I missed the super sad face, but you get the idea!

The other morning this is how Kyler woke up.  We are not quite sure what he did to his shirt, but I don't know how he slept like that all night.

It is not unusual for me to find something dangling in midair when I go get one of the boys from their nap.  Kyler's new favorite thing is to throw anything he can at a light fixture or fan. I am still working on figuring out how to break that new habit.

All ready for church

The shirt is already untucked.  Somehow I'm not surprised!

I love this cute little boy!!

Walks are the best because both boys are happy and contained!  What more could ya want?!?

Damon is super excited for himself!! Of course once the camera came out he kept falling, but he really can stand pretty well by himself.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Damon is growing up so fast. Cambria is a little slow on the moving around thing...just barely started crawling.

    ReplyDelete