Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 11th

7/11 is one of my favorite days of the year because you can get free Slurpees at 7/11, and I love Slurpees.  The boys love them too, so they were excited to get one since we don't get them often.  I even got Radley his own because I didn't want to share mine!  I know, selfish right?!?  Not only was 7/11 free Slurpee Day, it was also Dress Like a Cow and Get Free Chick-fil-a Day!!  This was a dream day for our family.  The boys absolutely LOVE "Chick-a-lay", as they call it.  We even had some cousins come into to town to celebrate with us!  The boys were super excited to dress up and go to Chick-a-lay with their cousins!

Slurpees make us happy!!

Kyler busy making his cow costume.

Damon's cow spots.

I was pleasantly surprised how long this kept Kyler's attention.  Damon didn't last too long, but he would come back and color some more.  I was also shocked that Damon let me put the spots on him when it was time to go.  He is usually very particular about what he wears.

The whole crew!  The boys even make masks and spots for Kenney and & I.  We all got to eat for free!!!  It was pretty awesome!  They even gave Radley a meal.

Damon was terrified of the cows when they were walking around the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment