Thursday, July 3, 2014

Radley's 1st Birthday

I can't believe my sweet little boy is 1 now!! He was not what we had planned for our family at the time (let me just say, plans never work!). However, I could not imagine our family without this adorable little guy! He thinks that he is just as big as his brothers and will not be left out of ANYTHING!! He thinks he can do whatever his big brothers do and have whatever they have.  His smile can light up a room, and his laugh is rare but the sweetest thing you have ever heard.  I am so glad he is part of our crazy life!!

Since my family was coming through during the week of Radley's birthday, I thought it would be fun to have them here for the celebration!!  They have never been here for any of the boys' birthdays.  I was really excited because my mom volunteered to make the cake and Papa Dude was pretty much coerced into decorating it.  I really didn't have to do much of anything!!  Maybe they can come back in August for Damon's birthday too!!  Thanks for all the help!

The cake decorators!  Kyler was mostly a taste tester, making sure all the different colors of frosting were approved ok for eating!

So cute, right? Much better than what I would have done!

He didn't get a lot of time to work on the presents alone.

He had plenty of help opening presents!

All of our boys have gotten a ball for their first birthday.  So far it has been a hit with all of them!


He was excited about that candle! 
I love this!!  Who needs hands or utensils?!?

Oh yeah, getting all in!

Once he got the ice cream, he forgot about the cake!  He loved the ice cream!


He was serious about the ice cream!

Once the ice cream was gone, he moved back to the cake!







And he had enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment