Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Happenings

September has been an unusual month for us with all the rain. There were two and half weeks straight of cloudy and raining weather. We haven't seen that in Texas, well, maybe ever! Every chance we could escape outside, we tried to take!
The boys love climbing at the park!

Radley of course wanted to hang like his brothers.  I tried to get out of the way for the picture, but I wasn't fast enough!

This happens every time we go to the park!!

Radley saw the other two go now he had to go too!

On National Pirate Day, Krispy Kreme gave away a dozen donuts to anyone dressed as a pirate.  Well, I have decided that's why I have kids!  Why dress myself up when my boys look so much more adorable as a pirate than me?!?

They loved their donuts!

Look at Radley; I love it!

I'm not sure if any of the glaze actually made it into his mouth!

Sometimes he can be so sweet!

A very rare moment in our house.  All three boys still and quiet!

It is so precious to see Radley folding his arms.  I love it!

This is the spider climb at the gym.  When the boys go to their 'exercise class' sometimes they let them climb around in here.  Kyler is the kid at the very top and Damon is on his way to the top!

One night after dinner Kenney told me to go in our room and shut the door while he did the dishes (how sweet right?!?) So I tried to sneak in the room, but I started to hear noises on the door.  Damon and Radley were peeling paint off the door.  Thanks guys!!  So I told them to stop, and then they proceeded to yell and bang on the door.  So much for some peace and quiet!!

Radley wanted to ride the bikes like the big boys.  He thinks he can do anything they can do!

Daddy riding bikes with the boys!

Damon and I at Uncle Kaden's football game.

The best part of the game for the boys!

Kyler holding up a #1 during the school song.  It was really cute!

We love our Kacy!

They were so excited to go see Kaden after the game.


So maybe running around on the field after the game is the best part of the game for the boys!!

He was so excited he got a football too.

We met up with Nana & Papa and Kacy before the game and ate with them at Dairy Queen.  Papa asked if we should get ice cream before or after the game?  I said we should just get to the game because it was getting late.  Right after the game was over, Kyler said, "I want some ice cream now."  He of course didn't forget what Papa said, so he took them back to Dairy Queen!!  These boys are so spoiled!!
Papa knew how to make these boys happy!

I told Kyler to turn to the side so I could see him lick the cone.  He purposely closed his eyes!!

Damon wanted to take Radley for a ride!  He can be sweet to Radley sometimes!



With all the rain, we have had snails all around our front door. Radley likes to step on the snails and smash them. It is pretty funny watching him try to step on them and use his limited balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment