Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Trip to Nanny's

Oma made a trip down to Nanny's house, and the boys and I decided to crash the party and go visit Oma and Nanny. Well I guess you could say that we brought the party rather than crashed the party! (They both mentioned how quiet it was when we left; somehow the noise followed me!) The boys loved going to Nanny's house. They get to watch cartoons all day (Nanny has cable!!), eat treats almost whenever they want, and she has an iPad! Radley just got food everywhere he went. If he ever cried Nanny would say, "Give him something to eat!" It usually worked! The boys also got spoiled like usual!
On the drive down, we stopped and got a Slurpee.  All three of them had to get a straw and drink it at the same time.  It was pretty cute!
These two hung out on Nanny's bed quite a bit.
He tried to hang out with the big boys too!  He was into everything and was everywhere.
He had so much fun with Oma!  He loved her!
He also loved to steal Nanny's rocker.  He would rock his body back and forth trying to get it to move.
I asked them to get a picture with Oma, and they attacked!
Poor Nanny got the same treatment!
Nanny and I
Damon snuggled up with Oma pretty fast even though this picture doesn't look like it!
Oma got the boys matching pj's.  It was difficult getting a picture of the other side, and I thought this was cute too!
Surprisingly I got a decent picture with my phone...
and the 'real' camera too!
Oma took the boys to McDonald's and even got them Happy Meals (I never get them Happy Meals).  They loved getting some energy out at on the playground.
Damon is such a good climber.  He climbs to the tops and just bails off rather than climbing down!  Look at those calf muscles.
Right before we left, we went to a friends' house and they had Halloween decorations up.  Kyler wanted to decorate our house too, but I told him I wouldn't get the decorations out until we got back.  Well, he couldn't wait!  He decided to make his own.  This is his spider, bat and ghost!  I thought maybe he would forget about the decorations, but he reminded me while we were there and as soon as we got home!  Needless to say, first thing this morning we got the Halloween stuff out!

No comments:

Post a Comment